TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: 11.01.2024
Welcome to Rowe.ai (“us,” “we,” “our,” or the “Company”). By accessing or using our website, services, or any related content (collectively, the “Services”), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Services.
- Acceptance of Terms
By using our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to modify or revise these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Use of Services
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company.
- You agree to use the Services for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including passwords, and are solely responsible for any activities that occur under your account.
- Intellectual Property
- All content, logos, trademarks, and other intellectual property on the website are owned or licensed by the Company and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, or distribute our intellectual property without prior written consent from the Company.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Services are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of or reliance on the Services.
- Governing Law
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any disputes arising from or related to these Terms or the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Scotland.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com